I am so excited! I have been tagged by a “Wonderful Blogger” named Amy at California Dreaming. Thanks Amy!
Here are the rules…
Post a photo and 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asks.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
Tag 11 blogs and link them to your post.
Contact them and let them know they have been tagged.
|Me and Miss Precious. Notice the Easter Egg on my Piano? 🙂
Here are my 11 random things.
1. I have worn glasses/contacts since 2nd grade.
2. I am afraid of dogs and have been known to put other people in front of me to save myself. (Except my children. I will protect them at all cost)
3. My favorite drink at the moment is McDonald’s Medium Mocha Frappe, no whip, no drizzle.
4. I am losing weight so cannot have it. 🙂
5. I am almost 5’5″
6. I made up my children’s bedtime song and now sing it to my Grandbabies too.
7. I was painfully shy as a child but you would never guess that now!
8. I love to watch Curb Appeal, Renovation Realities, and Yard Crashers.
9. I have had so many embarrassing moments that I could write them all down and end up with a small book.
10. My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks.
11. I am team “Jacob” all. the. way.
My 11 Questions to Answer …
1. Which do you enjoy more cooking or baking?
After cooking for the better part of my life … I find it “work” to cook on a daily basis. I am so incredibly fortunate to have married a man who helps share that job. I do, however, love, love, love to do the holiday cooking!!!! I would bake but since I don’t have a family at home to
eat it, I don’t really bake. So my answer? Neither at this time in my life unless it is a special occasion. *giggle* Bet you are sorry now that you asked that question!
2. What is the project you are most proud of, give us a link we would love to see it!
3. Do you quote funny lines from movies? If yes tell us which lines you use.
All the time! :)The two that I use the most … “Bring me something French” from Home Alone. It refers to the little neighbor boy who wants them to bring him back a souvenir. I say it to my husband when he heads off to the store 🙂 The other … “Mary mashed them … John Wayne was tall …” from While You Were Sleeping. It refers to a diner conversation, where no one was talking about the same subject as they were not listening to each other. I say it with my daughter mostly, when dinner conversations get random.
4. What is your favorite flower?
5. What is your favorite t.v. show?
I have to rat myself out?! Ok, you asked for it …. “Once Upon a Time” Sunday nights, ABC.
(*** “Parenthood” is my all time favorite but it is on hiatus right now. This is me. Sad. 🙁 )Tuesday nights, 9 O’clock, NBC
6. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would it be?
New Zealand. I have only drooled over pictures. Can someone pass me a towel, please?
7. What would you say your decorating style is?
Comfortable. Is that a style? Stay tuned for future “Home Tour” pictures …
8. If you won the lottery would you still DIY your home improvement projects or just buy whatever you want?
I would buy the best that money could afford and do it myself!!!! No question!
9. What do you do to relax?
Travel with Mr. Man. We pick a direction and just drive. Weekend road trips are the best!
10. If someone was making a movie about your life which actress would you want to play you?
Why Reese Witherspoon of course!
11. What is your favorite online place to shop?
11 Bloggers I am tagging…
11 Questions I am asking …
1. How many pets do you have? and what are they?
2. How long have you been a DIY Girl?
3. What is the most “creative” thing you have ever made? Link it here!
4. When is the last time you were on vacation and where did you go?
5. What is the most fun thing you have ever done?
6. What was your most embarrassing moment?
7. What is the best part of your day?
8. If you had 2 hours all to yourself (no guilt) what would you do with your free time? 🙂
9. If you could do any project on your home … what would it be. (Money being no issue of course)
10. What do you love the most about your home?
11. The next movie you want to see is …?