The “Sunday Stop” #24 – Show us what YOU did!

The

***I am playing around with designs so don’t be surprised if this one changes a bit more. I am open to suggestions you want to leave one :)

Sunday’s is the day, dedicated to you, where YOU can show all of us what you have been up too!!!!

Last week …

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance shared with us her “Anxiously awaiting Fall” Twist on Bread Pudding. The weather is turning toward Fall here in Minnesota so I am thinking this may be a good recipe to try soon! For her full recipe visit Shoestring Elegance!

Michelle @ Jarrah Jungle made some really cool stripes on her wall that you have to see. It is especially special because she designed it as she went and fixed her wall at the same time :)

Donna @ Is This Load Bearing shared making pantry doors. I am a fan of building and love it when us women are the ones doing it. It is a great age that we live in, “Where we can be all that we can be” (sounds like the army! LOL). Check out her blog and what she is up to now!
Grab a NEW “featured” button ladies!
(the code is on my sidebar)

So … what have you been up too????
Please Share some inspiration! :)
Let’s start another “Sunday Stop” Party …

you are next!
1. Please do not link to a store or something you are selling.
2. Please link back to my blog, whatever you post, to be “featured”.
3. It would be great if you would also “follow” my site too … just sayin :)
By the way … You can share anything that you made, redid, remodeled, built, wrote …
you get the idea!

17 Responses to "The “Sunday Stop” #24 – Show us what YOU did!"

1. Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm

August 18, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Thanks for hosting!

2. Rob Hunt

August 18, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Thanks for hosting. Always look forward to joining in.
    Rob

3. Joy@aVintageGreen

August 18, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Thanks for hosting, glad I had something to share.
    Joy

4. Tani@Tagana Rose

August 18, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Thanks for hosting another amazing party Bj! Can’t wait to see what everyoe has been up to.
    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend:)

5. Kathy Moody

August 18, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Thank you for hosting! :)

6. Michelle

August 19, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Thanks so much for featuring my stripes Bj :) Although sadly the stripes were sabotaged this weekend and so I might have to link up to show you what I do to fix them!

7. Diane

August 19, 2012 at 4:40 AM

Thanks so much for hosting. I host a party on Tuesdays called The Gathering Spot and would love it if you would link up. Have a wonderful Sunday! http://mamaldiane.com/

August 19, 2012 at 5:26 AM

What a great idea and so clever! Yay you.

Turn your camera flash off and use natural light is the advice that was given to me. See if that works! Thank you for sharing at The “Sunday Stop”

August 19, 2012 at 5:35 AM

As always … gorgeous photos! Thank you for sharing at The “Sunday Stop”.

August 19, 2012 at 5:40 AM

Joy,
    I am glad too!!! :) It turned out so darling. I love that you used the things that are so popular now all in one piece (chalk paint, clear wax, and a stencil) Just so cute! Thank you for sharing at The “Sunday Stop”!

August 19, 2012 at 5:45 AM

Tani,
    It looks really easy to do. What would you put this kind of cheese on? It looks creamy … is it? It sure looks yummy! Thank you for sharing it with us at The “Sunday Stop”. The weekend is going fast! Hope you are enjoying yours!

August 19, 2012 at 5:53 AM

Kathy,
    I am in LOVE with it!!! Such thoughtful details went into it and since I am on a Blue kick right now as well … This is perfect! If I was your daughter I would try to talk you out of it as well. Heck, I would do it anyway! LOL Thank you for sharing your talent with us at The “Sunday Stop”!

August 19, 2012 at 6:04 AM

Diane,
    Looks yummy and amazing color! I myself have been eating it for years and years :) I take it …. this is a more healthful way to make it? I am not familiar with sucanat.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at The “Sunday Stop”! I will drop by your party for sure :)

August 19, 2012 at 6:08 AM

Oh Michelle! All that hard work … I would cry too! But on a positive note … you get to create something new and unexpected!!! Hugs dear friend,
    Bj@J2J

15. Alderberry Hill

August 19, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Thanks for hosting this great party every week, have an awesome Sunday!

16. must love junk

August 19, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Bj, oops! Somehow I linked up twice (don’t know if you can remove one? I couldn’t figure out how to) Thanks for hosting :)
    Susan

August 27, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Something has gone amiss….. your posts are no longer coming to my email. Will re-sign up and if that doesn’t work will email you.