The “Sunday Stop” #23 – Show us what YOU did!

Sunday’s is the day, dedicated to you, where YOU can show all of us what you have been up too!!!!

Last week …

Terrie @ Hearth and Whimsy shared how she planted succulents into adorable pots that you would not expect. They are camping cook pots! Hmmm, she has me thinking!!!

Margaret @ Chantilly Charm shared a kidney shaped seat that had seen better times before she got it. This is the finished look but you have to see where she started to appreciate this. Run over to her blog if you haven’t seen it yet. I would love this in my bedroom!!!

Angela @ Number Fifty – Three shared a table that she redid in chalkboard paint. When I saw the table she bought, my first thought was “Holy Hannah! Really?” But when I saw her talent at work … I became a believer! Great job Angela! (This is the before)

Grab a NEW “featured” button ladies!

So … what have you been up too????
Please Share some inspiration! :)
Let’s start another “Sunday Stop” Party …

you are next!
1. Please do not link to a store or something you are selling.
2. Please link back to my blog, whatever you post, to be “featured”.
3. It would be great if you would also “follow” my site too … just sayin :)
By the way … You can share anything that you made, redid, remodeled, built, wrote …
you get the idea!

10 Responses to "The “Sunday Stop” #23 – Show us what YOU did!"

1. Margaret

August 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Thanks for the feature!!! Doing the happy dance down here in texas!!

2. Terrie HearthandWhimsy

August 12, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Thanks so much BJ for featuring my succulents! What an honor!! I’m posting your beautiful new button on my blog!

3. Tani@Tagana Rose

August 12, 2012 at 4:55 AM

Thanks for hosting another amazing party BJ! I always enjoy stopping by here. Hope you had a wonderful weekend:)

4. AngelaECS at Number Fifty-Three

August 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Thank you so muc for featuring my table! Have a great week!

Angela

5. Kathy Moody

August 12, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Thank you so much for hosting! The features are great. Have a great week! :)

6. must love junk

August 12, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Thanks for hosting!
    Susan

7. Joy@aVintageGreen

August 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Hi BJ – thanks for hosting. Glad I could join in this week. I added a Chalkboard Painted Vintage Tray. Very nice features, love the tin pot with the red knobbed lid holding succulents.
    Joy

August 12, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I loved it too! :)

9. Shoestring Elegance

August 13, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Hi Bj!! I’ve missed your parties the last couple of weeks, so glad to be back with you! I have a couple projects coming up that I can’t wait to come and share with. You always leave me the kindest comments. Thank you so much.
    Hugs and Blessing,
    ~Theresa

August 14, 2012 at 5:35 AM

Seriously that looks YUMMY! You have been missed and so glad that you are back! I took a vacation so I am now back in full swing too :)