The “Sunday Stop” #20 – Show us what you did!

Sunday’s is the day, dedicated to you, where YOU can show all of us what you have been up too!!!!

Last week …

Danni @ Silo Hill Farm shared with us her tiled picture frame. Something that I never thought to do but something that I could do! Thank you Danni for the inspiration.
Evelynn @My Turn shared a recipe for a very interesting cupcake. One that I have never heard of before. She swears it tastes good … any thrill seekers who want to make these?!
Julie @ The Redhead Can Decorate shared her idea of decorating using meaningful things to you and your family. She used a pair of ski’s that held a memory of a snow storm and hung them where you wouldn’t expect … high on a wall!
I am pinning all of these to my boards!
Grab a “featured” button ladies!
So … what have you been up too????
Please Share some inspiration! 🙂
Let’s start another “Sunday Stop” Party …

you are next!
1. Please do not link to a store or something you are selling.
2. Please link back to my blog, whatever you post, to be “featured”.
3. It would be great if you would also “follow” my site too … just sayin 🙂
By the way … You can share anything that you made, redid, remodeled, built, wrote …
you get the idea!

14 Responses to "The “Sunday Stop” #20 – Show us what you did!"

1. Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm

July 21, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Why thank you for featuring my tile photo frame. It was a fun project to do! Thank you for hosting as well!

2. Thanks for hosting! Following your blog and FB 🙂

3. ARod

July 21, 2012 at 8:26 PM

thanks for hosting

4. Julie

July 21, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Yeay!!! So happy you enjoyed the Blizzard! Thank you for featuring the skis…it was so fun finding those in my old neighborhood.

Julie

5. Evelyn

July 22, 2012 at 5:05 AM

Thank you ever so much for featuring my little fun cupcake:) I was so excited when I saw it. Thank you so much for hosting a super party. Have a perfectly awesome week!

6. Evelyn

July 22, 2012 at 5:35 AM

PS I grabbed your button for my sidebar:)

7. Shoestring Elegance

July 22, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Good Morning, Bj!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! Thanks so much for hosting this link party, I look forward to coming here every Sunday and your comments have been so kind and encouraging.. I love your blog!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    ~Theresa

8. Joy@aVintageGreen

July 22, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Good morning CJ. We are getting some rain (several days) but its a relief from the heat and waters everything so no complaints. Thanks for hosting. I had fun with a new to me cloche this weekend, always wanted to try one out.
    Joy

9. ~ Liz ~

July 22, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Thanks for another party. Always appreciate your kindness in hosting.
    Liz

10. ~ Liz ~

July 22, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Bj Thanks for stopping by and leaving me such nice notes about the posts I linked up. I want you to lay your head on that pillow tonight happy that you do not have a trunk full of rusty baskets and filthy wood, etc. Sometimes it’s better to come home empty handed! 🙂 With every item (or multiples of items) I buy (even really cheap) I feel the responsibility to use it all otherwise it’s hard to think straight with all the cool stuffy lying around. Not really enough time in the day to make everything I want and eat and sleep and blog and go to work and clean the house, etc. Plus, I thought I knew what I was doing with the wire baskets, now I’m not sure. I was going to put big letters in them and hang them on the bathroom wall, but my letters are too big. That would mean I have to buy more letters. Good (cheap) junk might be a curse!

Back at it. I’m going to try and make something with the wood circles. It may also require more spending. We’ll see.
    Liz

11. Tani@Tagana Rose

July 22, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Thanks so much for hosting another lovely party BJ! I hope you had a wonderful weekend:)

12. Molly

July 22, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Hi! This is my first time linking up here, thanks for hosting the party! I added your button to my linky parties list 🙂
    Have a great week!
    -Molly
    JustALittleCreativity.com

13. My Cottage Charm

July 23, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Hi! I’m so glad you came by my blog and left a comment on my door header molding tutorial page. 🙂 I had a great time doing that project and was amazed the difference they made to the look of our home! I’ll have to pop back over here when you blog about yours! 🙂
    Have a blessed day
    missy

14. thistlewoodfarm

July 26, 2012 at 10:45 AM

There is so much inspiration over here! I love the Beatles dresser! How is your project coming along?

blessings,