The “Sunday Stop” #19 – Show us what you did!

Sunday’s is the day, dedicated to you, where YOU can show all of us what you have been up too!!!!

Last week …

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance shared her waterproof white paint vase! It looked so easy that I think even I can do it 🙂 Check out how she did it  … for your home!
Sarah @ Alderberry Hill shared her lime green adirondack chairs. I wanted to drive over to her home to visit with her and hang out in her chairs. I think she hit the nail on the head with this one! Such an unexpected color. 🙂
Angela @ Hairspray and High heels shared her very pretty nails and how to get them to look that way. I think I need her help when I look at mine! 🙂
I am pinning all of these to my boards!
Grab a “featured” button ladies!
So … what have you been up too????
Please Share some inspiration! 🙂
Let’s start another “Sunday Stop” Party …

you are next!
1. Please do not link to a store or something you are selling.
2. Please link back to my blog, whatever you post, to be “featured”.
3. It would be great if you would also “follow” my site too … just sayin 🙂
By the way … You can share anything that you made, redid, remodeled, built, wrote …
you get the idea!

8 Responses to "The “Sunday Stop” #19 – Show us what you did!"

1. ~ Liz ~

July 14, 2012 at 7:14 PM

So glad to see that the Sunday Stop is here and awaiting our links. Thanks for taking all the time you do to visit and comment and keep the party going!
    Liz

2. Shoestring Elegance

July 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Bj, You are so kind to me!! I am so pleased that you enjoyed My little Milk glass vase project as much as I did!!! Thank you so much for your kind words and positive affirmations for me, that I’m doing what I am supposed to be…Can’t wait until tomorrow!! So Excited and proud to be able to display your Feature button here!!
    Hugs and Blessing,
    ~Theresa.

3. Evelyn

July 15, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Thank you for hosting:) Found you via the Linky Here Party Directory.

4. Linda@Coastal Charm

July 15, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Thanks so much for hosting the party…it’s my first time here:)

Blessings,
    Linda

5. ~ Liz ~

July 15, 2012 at 8:51 PM

BJ, you must certainly have the gift of encouragement! You always brighten my day when you stop by and leave me a note about something I’ve posted. Thanks for taking the time to read my story!
    Liz

6. Joy@aVintageGreen

July 15, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Hello – I’m a new follower, found you through Coastal Charm. Thanks for hosting. First time visiting. I added Vignettes and Conversation.
    Joy

7. Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm

July 16, 2012 at 4:20 AM

Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful day!

8. Tani@Tagana Rose

July 16, 2012 at 6:45 AM

Thanks so much for hosting BJ!! Have a fab week:)