“G” is for Garage

G … is for Garage!
At least ideas for our garage.  We want to organize …
Wouldn’t this be nice … especially with snow! But hanging the cabinets does look a little strange … hmmm. Have to ponder that one!
I would love to redo my house garage door … something like this …
You already know that we want “new garage doors” … these! (But, with square windows)
And of course with a whole new floor … with the car too? Ha … there I go dreaming again! 🙂
I really do love this garage floor. I wonder what it has on it that makes it all nice and shiny? And would snow and road chemical ruin it? More information gathering I suppose.
What do you want to do to your garage?

7 Responses to "“G” is for Garage"

1. Retro-Zombie

April 7, 2012 at 4:07 AM

My garage is awful and my wife get to park her car in it, in her defense my truck doesn’t fit… well especially since her car is there. I think I made a funny here, it’s early and me without a coffee or a place to put my vehicle. Okay now that was the funny, right?

Good Stuff… to the challenge “G” is for Genuine!
    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    A to Z Co-Host
    IZOMBIE: Visit the Madness

2. Misha Gericke

April 7, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Get it unpacked enough to fit a car? 😀

April 7, 2012 at 10:06 AM

If the decorating redo clean up Fairy God came knocking and asked me what I want done, the garage would be #1 on my list. We have a graduation this year and I don’t see it taking place in the garage.

4. Pa Ul

April 7, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I am planning a garage sale
    nice post for G
    do check out my G at GAC a-z

5. CLR

April 7, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I cleaned out my entire garage last summer AFTER a garage sale, of all things…and it is a mess again. *sigh. When you get the garage organization all figured out, let me know!

Glad to have stopped by! Come by my place some time! It isn’t organized or neat, but I hope you feel at ‘home’!
    Carrie

6. Sharon

April 7, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I wish we had a garage! 🙂 My in-laws’ garage floor is as clean as the one you have pictured! It’s so clean you could eat off of it. Good luck with your planning.

7. Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

April 10, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I want that last garage..and yard…and car. 🙂 Beautiful inspiration pics.