“F” is for Focus

F … is for Focus

A confession … my confession … I don’t focus well. Is it a girl thing? A creative thing? A “Me” thing? My mind runs like a raging river. It flows downstream at a rapid pace pulling along with it all kinds of debris ideas. Damming it is impossible! My Amazing Daughter? She possesses what I do not. In fact when I need help in that area … I call her 🙂

It works well in ideas tho! I am working on one thing and thinking about all sorts of other things. Mr Man gets nervous when I get quiet *giggle* And if you have followed my blog for any length of time you start to see that before I finish a project completely, I start another. I will go back and finish but the new fresh idea? It will win out every single time!

_____________________________________________________________________________
Focus …
I am writing this blog.
I am watching “The Voice”.
I am eating Hot Tamales.
I am clapping (yup, I really am!) for an amazing performance by one of Blake Sheldon’s people, Erin.
(Good Grief, can that girl sing!)
I am not a fan of Christina Aguilera!
I am talking with Mr Man about Christina’s negativity.
And … I am thinking about sleeping 🙂
_____________________________________________________________________________
Not posting a picture tonight … unless of course,  you are getting a “mental” picture of my lack of focus. Does that count?
Night my fellow A to Z’ers, (LOL, get it? ZZZZZZZ er’s)

7 Responses to "“F” is for Focus"

1. Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads

April 6, 2012 at 8:01 AM

BJ, you sound like me! So glad that I can multi-task, aren’t you? I can never just sit and watch TV. Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!
    ~Jane

2. dreamingahome

April 6, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Oh my! Your brain works just the same way mine does. I’m never understood people who have brains that go in straight lines. Envied them, sometimes, but NEVER understood them! 😉
    Liz

April 6, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I know right! So nice to know that I am not the only one!

April 6, 2012 at 8:35 PM

I must be a z’r as I am snuggled in my bed with the intention of sleep, eating a bowl of granola with the iPad that won’t let me zzzz till probably midnight- over two hours from now.

Bliss

5. Sharon

April 7, 2012 at 10:15 PM

oh my goodness; we must be twins! 🙂 My mind works exactly like yours!

April 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Isn’t it funny when you think you are the only one and then you find out there are many more just like you. Whew! What a relief! *sigh*
    Thank you for sharing and helping me feel normal 🙂

7. Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

April 10, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Who are you kidding, I’ve got a picture of you clapping while talking to Mr Man about Ms Aguilera’s negativity. I know this is the week after this post…but did you hear what she said about the fellow Mickey Mouse club guy last night? “I think you’re one dimensional and that there are much better singers in the group and I hope you don’t make it through on your celebrity connection.” Gasp, and gag me. I hate negativity.